Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crush of the Month- Belated April


Apparently I somehow missed two months of doing Crush of the Month, so I will have to hurry up and find a May counterpart before doing my June. But for now here is the absolute goddess Ludivine Sagnier, hailing from France and making men and women everywhere sweat.

I saw in her the sexual thriller Swimming Pool starring screen legend (and a sex goddess in her own right) Charlotte Rampling. The movie is fantastic and I highly suggest it as a rental, and if you need more to it then that just enjoy the pictures or, more traditionally, ask me or IMDB for a brief summary.
Ludivine was so stunning in the movie that I nearly had a heart attack- she is so aware of her own sexuality that I could barely take my eyes off of her. This was and early experience for her in an English-speaking role, but she has also been in the newer version of Peter Pan as Tinkerbell, the relatively new A Girl Cut in Two and was also nominated for a Cesar Award (French equivalent of an Oscar) for her role alongside screen legend Catherine Deneuve in 8 Women.

Besides her growing resume and stunning beauty, Ludivine is about to turn 30 in July. Considering she's a typical French gal who smokes and drinks, I believe she looks stunning. Curiously enough, most of her movie posters have just involved her on the cover in some form of minimal clothing, and the black and white photos I have chosen to accompany these posters come from the French Playboy, when she graced the cover (after having had two children) within the past two months. I hope you all enjoy her as much as I have and look forward to watching her career in the States expand. Below is a video of her dancing in the movie Swimming Pool which I find bewitching. Unfortunately it's in another language but hopefully that will help to increase your curiosity about the film. It also includes (it's approximately nine minutes long, but the dancing only lasts for a couple minutes) a NSFW amount of nudity, so you have been warned. Please, enjoy.



Images found via Googling and are subject to copyright. Video via Youtube.

No comments: