Monday, June 8, 2009

The Return of Movie Season


The months between February and May are usually painful for me, because this is the time when movies are not yet blockbusters and have just passed being eligible for the Oscars, so they are not "good" either. When checking over my movie tickets between those months I realized the only movie I saw was "Fast and Furious" (always fabulous), but that was shockingly it. Now that it's May and movie executives feel safe in releasing their big-budget hopefuls, I have seen 5 movies in the span of a month and feel confident in re-establishing my blogging prowess.

Now that I am "back" I will first have a blockbuster roundup of the ones I have seen (Wolverine, Star Trek & Terminator: Salvation), complete my obsession with Powder Blue (it has been fully released on DVD) and return to many of my other segments, including revealing my Crush of the Month, an actor who is About to Burst and give you some tips on DVDs to watch. So I say to you all now welcome back and happy viewing!

No comments: