Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crush of the Month- March


My Crush for the month of March is a landslide. The honor now belongs to the dazzling Penelope Cruz, who last month won her first Oscar for the wonderful Vicky Cristina Barcelona (wonderful because of her). This month, I re-watched the movie and was even more impressed with her performance. I also watched Elegy (also starring Ben Kingsley- and highly recommended) for the first time, and was completely blown away both by her acting and her physicality. The movie would be wonderful even without her partial nude scenes, but they are at the very least an awakening (she has the best breasts I've ever seen... and I've seen some great breasts). Her wonderful speech and dress at the Oscars and her two brilliant performances, as well as her timeless looks give Ms. Penelope Cruz this month's Crush of the Month. Enjoy.



Cue JC Chasez's "Some Girls (Dance with Women)"

Images found via Google Images.

No comments: