Monday, February 9, 2009

Amazing^10: M.I.A. at the Grammy's

Yesterday, February 8th, was the date of the Grammy's and coincidentally the due date of M.I.A.'s first baby. Not only was she nominated for Record of the Year for "Paper Planes" (she lost, but it's okay) but she found it in her unbelievably fabulous self to perform "Swagga Like Us," which samples her song, along with rappers Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne, T.I., and Kanye West (who is growing a mullet to show how genius he is). Here are some pictures of M.I.A.'s sweet versions of maternity wear, which I sincerely hope she starts designing because she looks amazing:

I hope she births that lucky baby soon, because her song co-written with AR Rahman for Slumdog Millionaire is up for an Oscar on the 22nd, and it would certainly spice up the program with some much needed non-stuffiness if she were there and blew everybody out of their seats.

Images found on The Daily Mail page http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1139386/You-wont-Mothercare-British-rapper-MIA-performs-Grammys-sheer-dress-babys-date.html
Images from Getty.

No comments: