Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rose Byrne Needs to Eat A Sandwich. With Mayo.

Australian actress Rose Byrne is currently lighting up the small screen opposite the heaven known as Glenn Close in Damages on F/X, and has previously been in Troy opposite Brad Pitt and Sunshine opposite Cillian Murphy. And she really needs to eat a sandwich.

My devotion to Damages will be fully expressed at a later blogging date, but the show is currently in its second season, and being a loyal viewer I noticed
a radical change between seasons one and two. Rose was already slender, but she now looks as though she will break with the slightest hint of wind. Her arms and legs are so distractingly skinny on the show that I cannot concentrate on her character anymore, I just worry that her eyebrows will eat her face if she doesn't gain some weight soon.

Here are some pictures of her before the second season, circa 2007:


I think this is from the Season 1 premiere party- she looks radiant and happy.

And here are some pictures of her now:

At least Glenn looks fabulous.

As you can see, her arm is half the size of her shirt.


And finally, for my strongest evidence, I present her spine and her shoulders/arms that are half as wide as that of Anastasia Griffith, who in no way is larger than a 2.

Images found via Google Images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a watch (a beautiful, filigree-faced Oris) that she wore during "Sunshine." According to the bend in the band, she wore it three notches out. I have solid, toned arms; I'm five-three; I could barely wear the band on the last, or SIXTH, notch out. That is to say, her wrists are roughly the diameter of my THUMBS. So, yes, please, Rose: eat that sandwich with mayo. And don't say "no" when those eight-pound dumbbells want to play, either.