Thursday, February 26, 2009

This Is A Real Show

This show will be on TV Land come April 15th entitled "The Cougar." In it, a 40 year old woman finds love with men in their twenties because, as she says "I'm in my prime and they're in they're prime." She has four children, one of whom is apparently in her twenties. Vivica A. Fox is hosting the show (of course) and it looks to be an absolutely trashtastic disaster, but still classier and with fewer STDs than any Bret Michaels show currently on VH1. I've watched the trailer twice now, and I still can't believe it (or "the cougar's" face) are truly real. Please, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... priceless. One of the best parts about this trailer (and there are a lot) is the announcer's voice. Also, I can't wait for the side bromances that will undoubtedly develop over the course of this abomination.