Monday, February 23, 2009

Worst Dressed, Part One

As a genius said to me on Oscar night, Jessica Biel's boob exploded, and the result is this dress.

Amy Adams: It's a shame she wore that beaded pebble sheath on her neck and her dress got stuck between her boobs (I'm getting word it was meant to look like that... ouch), because she's extremely talented and beautiful.


Kate Winslet: Dress- meh, Hair: Please leave the mullet at home next Oscar.


It's a good thing that Tilda Swinton is fierce as hell, because this bag "dress" on any other would be the death of that actress's career.

Michael Shannon and his hair do a hippie-fied version of Joaquin Phoenix.

Amanda Seyfried: Is that a bow on your hip or are you just happy to see me? (A new personal low for me).

Lisa Rinna, taking the only trend from the eighties not to haunt my nightmares as of yet (big hair) and combining it with the sex appeal of a soccer mom high on Botox.

No comments: